Reduce stock levels
Enable just-in-time organization of material replenishment workflows and reduce stock and inventory levels
Remove waiting times
Increase the efficiency of your material management processes, e.g. with digital kanban workflows.
Shorten lead times
Save costs by reducing lead times.
Configure to your individual needs. Your employees use mobile devices to send requests and automatically receive material orders. By using the system, you connect cross-functional teams such as logistics, quality, support jumpers to assembly lines.
- Create kanban order with tablet or smartwatch
- Real-time notifications on smartwatch prevent wasteful movement
- Convenient and fast handling of material
Picking and sorting
- Fully digital picking and sorting processes with mobile devices
- Visual instructions and team collaboration to efficiently work on item lists
- Lightweight forklift management system
- Coordinate tasks based on availability and location of forklift driver
Organizations based on top-down planned processes often still rely on paper processes. As a consequence, the capability to implement real-time changes is limited. Complex planning of workflows and suboptimal work scheduling results in process inefficiencies, buffers and long waiting times:
- Inefficiencies in material management result in long waiting times for needed parts, high stock levels and lead times
- Paper-based Kanban approaches do not offer real-time visibility
KANBAN App creation and usage
Adjust pre-configured KANBAN app templates to your needs. Build your individual Material management workflow in only minutes.
Send material request
With the push of a button, your assembly line operator sends a material request to all forklift drivers.
The WORKERBASE system automatically sends the material request to all relevant drivers. Task assignment can be configured by different criteria, e.g. location, availability or available skills.
After job fulfillment, the forklift driver finishes the workflow on his smartpohone. Task data is automatically stored in the WORKERBASE system and is ready for analytics.